Dennis Publishing Consulting
Surveys, telephone and Skype interviews, desk research and observation are used in order to conduct a comprehensive
Enthusiasm for your projects
Invested in developing long term relationships with clients
Clear communication and reporting style that you can adapt for your organisations needs
No compromise on quality for speedy results
No conflicts of interest between clients
Consulting Solutions for Technical and Professional Publishing
We are a consulting group active in the technical information development sector.
We offer the following sorts of services -
· Business case development for new information products
· Market research and marketing plans for new and current information products, especially web based and technically focused ones
· Project management through to delivery including the planning and specifying of any information and knowledge based project
· List management and acquisitions for books and journals, from short term list-sitting to full strategic overhaul
· Sanity checking of strategic objectives by experienced publishing professionals
· Negotiation of rights, contracts, co-publishing research and matching
· Facilitation of meetings for start ups, troubled projects and training in product development techniques
· Publishing audits—are you publishing your information in the most appropriate and effective way?
· Training in new product development techniques, facilitation and business case writing for the information sector.